KRONE ROTORVATOR, $110.00 INC GST
Thank you for shopping at Hydraulics & Tractor Service.If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
Please read this policy carefully. Our refund policy does not replace your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
The following terms are applicable for any items you purchase onlineWe reserve the right to correct, update or change our returns/refunds policy at any time without notification.
1) Specially ordered parts are non refundable/returnable. A deposit will be required for specially ordered parts.
2) You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the goods which is non refundable
3) Item/s must be unused and in re-saleable condition in original packaging, unopened
4) Item/s must be returned within 7 days from purchase date and copy of proof of purchase is required and must be in your name. Return item/s apply to purchase date on receipt not pick up date.
5) We are unable to accept the item/s without the original packaging or proof of purchase
6) Hydraulics & Tractor Service cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in transitRefunds Policy:
1) We will refund you back on your original payment method once we have inspected the item/s.
2) If any item/s are not in original condition, is damaged or missing parts that are not due to our error, you will not be eligible for a refund.
Terms and Conditions
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONSWelcome to the website of Hydraulics & Tractor Service.Definitions: “Company, we or us” means Hydraulics & Tractor Service
“You, your” means the customer or companyThe content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without prior notice.Please read these conditions carefully as they apply to all transactions on the website. By proceeding with a purchase on our website, you have read, understood and agree to our conditions.Our Terms & Conditions comply with the Australian Consumer Law.All material is owned by Hydraulics & Tractor Service.PRODUCTS
Hydraulics & Tractor Service make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours, features, specifications and details of the products available on the site. Hydraulics & Tractor Service do not guarantee that the colours, features, specifications and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colours and details of the products. All products are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees and you authorise us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment.We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Hydraulics & Tractor Service do not ship internationally.TERMS1) No claims recognized unless made within 7 days from days of invoice
2) Materials covered by this order cannot be returned without written approval
3) All goods remain the property of Hydraulics and Tractor Services until accounts are settled in full
4) All goods forwarded at purchasers risk
5) All manufacturer’s names, numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and it is not implied that any part listed is a product of those manufacturers